Friday, February 23, 2007

Tourist who likes cycling looking for info

Hello Taipei cyclists!

I'm coming to Taiwan on a holiday in april and one of the things i'd
like to do is cycling in the hills around Taipei.
Your website was already very informative, but what i haven't found yet
is a place where you can rent bikes (road-racing or MTB's that is).
Any info on that subject is welcome, as well as extra route descriptions
and maps (i have downloaded the google earth file already). What i'd
like to do are loops starting in or near Taipei of max. 70km.
If their's anybody that wants to accompany me on these rides (in the
period of 10-14 april) feel free to contact me as well. I'm not looking
to go racing though, just enjoy the scenery and climb at my own pace.

You can send a mail to: kdewinter@scarlet.be

greetings,
Kris

No comments: