Wednesday, February 14, 2007

CNY Riding & March North Coast Race

There were 13 riders out on the Bryson Ride this morning- a new record!

A number of riders are here over CNY, so please feel free to post your planned rides here (see this prior post for how to post). For me, I'm joining Saturday's Bryson 100 km departing from TAS at the ungodly hour of 5 am. I may climb over Jinshan rather than return along the coast.

I will be riding regularly through the week, and I'll post my rides a little in advance. I'll probably stick to mornings for the most part.

My big CNY ride will be a week from this Saturday with Lucas and Peter. I'll post more details closer to the day, but I think it will be 6+ hours out in the New Territories (on the other side of the valley). Should be fun...

If you're interested in racing in the March North Coast Race, registration closes at the end of the month. Get your 500 NT into Sean at the Giant shop ASAP. Here are two maps that were recently posted at http://www.cyclist.org.tw/.


See you out there!

Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CLUMBUS CYCLING TEAM GOT 40 RIDERS GOING THIS RACE~~~~~~~~~~~ENRIQUE