Sunday, February 18, 2007

Monday Ride

Marcus, Kaight, Bill, Curt, Dave and I spun up to Helen's this morning for a recovery ride. Bill and Kate said they counted 19 riders at yesterday's ride. Bill confirmed the plan for Wednesday- do it all again at 5 am from TAS. Curt and I continued over Helen's to meet up with Lucas. Lucas was out for five hours yesterday scouting out Saturday's route. He claims that the gradient in places will be very steep.

I'm meeting Bill, Kaight, Marcus, and Curt tomorrow at 6 am for the 101 spin. I will be back in Tien Mu by 8 am.

It's looking like Saturday's epic will start at 5:30 from TAS. Peter, Curt, Lucas and I are definites. We'd like other company.

See you out there?

Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm up due to jet lag, so will join this 6:00 am group, thanks, simon