Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thursday Ride

It was a bit wet this morning, but Ron, Chris, Chris, Rock and I defied the Bryson text cancellation and rode the 101. We finished up with a nice Starbucks coffee in Tien Mu and plans for some intervals tomorrow morning. We're meeting up at the bus circle at 5:15. We'll swing down by Blockbuster for a warm up down by Takash and then we'll do a few repeats on Horse Stables. We should be home before 6:30.

I may take Friday off, but I'm excited for the Lucas epic on Saturday. Harry has now signed on. Lucas says if it's raining, we'll have to change the route, though- our tires will slip out on the incline... I think the Saturday Bryson ride is going at 5 am again, so I may just meet up at TAS then. Curt and Peter will be the final arbiters of time. More to be posted tomorrow.

Bill

No comments: