Friday, November 03, 2006

Weekend Rides

What a wet week of riding! As the weather worsens, it becomes more and more important to have riding partners to stay motivated. I know that if I wasn't meeting Bill and Ron this morning and Wednesday, I probably would have rolled over and gone back to sleep. This morning's ride up to the Saddle was a bit wet, but with Rock, Chris, Bill and Ron grinding up the hill with me, I hardly noticed the weather.

Don't forget- the 4 km hill climb is this coming Sunday, November 12th. You can sign up on the morning or you can pre-register at Sean's shop.

The big December Yangmingshan Challenge ride is coming up, too. The date is December 10th...

My rides this weekend:

Saturday @ 6:30 am (wrong time previously posted) from TAS. Rock and I will practice on the hill climb course and then maybe do the Satellites. Chris will be there if he's not soft. We'll finish on the Satellites or somewhere similar, aiming to be back by 8:45ish.

Sunday @ 7 am from TAS. Weekly Helen's ride. Coffee if weather is suitable.

Hope to see you out there!

Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have lived in Japan for about 8 years, I ride 3 to 4 times a week...Recently I have been doing a lot of research on Taiwan and was very pleased to find your site!! If I make over your way...Will be sure to look ya'll up!