Friday, December 01, 2006

2007 Race Schedule

Here is the 2007 Taiwan Cycling Club Championship schedule:

March 3rd North Coast 60km (this year's race description here)
March 31st Tour of East Taiwan Day 1 120km (this year's race description here)
April 1st Tour of East Taiwan Day 2 160km
May 26th Northeast Coast Gongliao Shuangsi 58km (this year's race description here)
June 23rd Ilan Time Trial Day 1
June 24th Taiping Shan Climb Day 2 23km (this year's race description here)
August 25th Ali Shan Climb 62km (this year's race description here)

If you look at the results from any of this year's races, you'll see that you don't need to be a serious bike racer to compete. Taiwan is a great place to try your first bike race. Start your training now!

Bill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I am a Taiwanese.
I found the club in the bicycle store.
Can I join the Club?
By the way, I am a new member about bicycle.

obrien said...

Hi Daniel-

Absolutely! Just send me an email at obrien @ alumni.williams.edu and I'll add you to the mailing list. It's a very informal club. You're welcome to come out any time.

-Bill