Monday, April 17, 2006

2006 Tour of East Taiwan Results

The Tour of East Taiwan was held this weekend, with the Hualien to Taidong leg on Saturday and the return leg on Sunday. Steve Seymour won his age category and Leon took second- impressive results!

Saturday's results:
Overall
Age group

Sunday's results:
Overall
Age group

General Category results.
Overall


Maximus and Greg were also tearing it up. I believe Bill and Bill were riding the challenge race as well.

Any stories or photos, boys?

Bill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come Bill (EP) Obrien never wins any races...??
I remember when he was mixing it with the elite riders such as Seymour and Maggio....

Anonymous said...

I just checked the results, and I’m confused about the second day. Riders finishing 7th thru 51st all finished within a second of each other. If I remember correctly, the finish on the second day is a substantial climb. How did 45 riders of varying ability make it up a hill finish so close together? Did they change the route?

How about a race report from Seymour or Leon? Come on you guys, I want to know what happened. I saw you were both beaten by girls on the second day. What gives?

Chicago Jim (still 20 kg. over weight)

obrien said...

Chicago Jim-

I've asked the boys and they don't seem to have much explanation for Sunday's results. Seymour said something about wanting to watch her ride in front of him but said he couldn't be quoted in print saying so...

When are you getting out for a spin with us?

Bill