Friday, April 06, 2007

Weekend Riding

As long as the weather doesn't deteriorate much more, Leon and I are meeting up at TAS at 6 am Saturday for a steady ride out to Jinshan and back.

There's another 4 km hill climb race up Elspeth's Hill (rifle range) Sunday at 9 am. The race start is on the bridge on the right half a kilometer past the National Palace Museum. You can register on the morning of the race- just plan on getting there before 8:30. The race is Round 3 of the Canadian Cup- should be a fun one!

Bill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this site, I've been following it for a while. Is it possible to get a decent road bike in Taipei in the NT$20,000 range that weighs in the 25lb. range?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a fave bike shop where I might inquire?

obrien said...

Sean's bike shop is the place to go- he has a shop in Tien Mu and another in Neihu. Let me know if you need more information.

Bill

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I think that shop has been mentioned here before, and I think I've probably even been there. Will look again this weekend.