Sunday, April 29, 2007

Tuesday May 1 Ride

Anybody else have Tuesday May 1 off?
 
Planning a longer ride leaving from TAS at 6:30.  Up Helens, down Helens backside, then either up Jinshan or 101 depending on weather/wind/energy/etc.  As most of our fast racing teachers will be working, pace will be slower and we will regroup on top of Helens, Wanli, Jinshan, etc.  Come out for all or part? 
 
Can meet people at National Palace Museum if easier.
 
How has the racing been?  Any race report from last weekend?
 
Bill/Craig, can you forward this to your invite list?
 
Thanks,
 
Simon Moore

1 comment:

NateBusch said...

Hi, I couldnt help but to notice this message said, "fast riding TEACHERS". I, too, am a teacher and I want to move to Taiwan to work/live/race. I live in Korea and the only good thing about the place is the money.

Does anyone know of any jobs or can anyone give me any info about what its like there?