Friday, October 06, 2006

10-10 Riding Plans

Ok... My weekend has officially begun!

I believe Bill B. headed out for his 100k ride this morning. I'm not sure of his plans for the weekend- maybe he could add a comment to this note?

As far as I know, Brenda's regular ride is going off tomorrow at 7 am. Here are a couple of photos from recent rides:


I've also seen that Simon and Craig are departing TAS at 7 am Saturday for a coastal push. I think I may join them for the start and then do the 101 climb.

I'm meeting Craig and Curt at TAS at 6:15 am Sunday morning to drive over to meet Lucas for some riding in the New Territories. It should be an epic day- let me know if you'd like to come along with us.

I will ride for a couple hours on Monday and Tuesday- I am open to morning or afternoon rides- let me know if you'd like to plan something. I will add a comment to this post when I decide on something definite.

And, finally, if you'd like to join Alex as he finishes his 5 day, 1000 km charity ride, you can give him a call on his cell (see his comment on the last post for the number). He will be heading into Taipei from Taichung to be at Carnegie's by 5 pm.

Hope to see you out!

Bill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill, Count me in for the coastal ride then up 101, departing TAS @ 7am on Saturday. 7-Oct (but don't feel the need to wait for me).

Anonymous said...

look our favorite site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/lexapro] lexapro ativan adderall [/url]

http://trailfire.com/lexapro
[url=http://trailfire.com/lexapro] lexapro withdrawal [/url]