Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Race Date Change Yet Again & Saturday Rides

Argh! The race dates have changed yet again! According to
www.cyclist.org.tw, the March race has moved from March 4th back to
Sunday, March 12th. This race is a great one for racers of all
speeds- it's only 60 km, and it's in our back yard! Let me know if
you'd like more info...

The Hualien-Taidong race has moved from April 1-2 to April 29-30.
This is a big race, but there is also a challenge category which is
more of a ride than a race.

Leon, Steve and I are riding at noon from TAS on Saturday. I expect
the pace to be "tempo" and the time to be 3.5-4 hours.

Steve R. and Dave are riding at 6 am. If you are interested in that
ride, it would be a good idea to contact Steve directly (I can email
his contact info).

See you out there!

Bill O'B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bill, I have been in training for a while and was going to peak on March 4. Unfortunately March 12 does not fit into my training regime so I will be unable to race. Best wishes however to you and the other riders.
L.