Friday, January 26, 2007

Weekend

Harry's rides (see previous post) sound great. Unfortunately, due to family commitments (as well as quite sore legs), my Saturday riding will be a bit less intense. I'm meeting Chris at 7 am for a leisurely hour or so ride out to Reed Point. We should be back to Tien Mu by 8:15. I will swing by TAS to see if anyone else is interested.

I'm not available until 1 pm Sunday, but I think I've convinced Rock, Chris and Leon to make Sunday our harder ride. We will be meeting at TAS then and deciding on the route from there.

Hope to see you out!

Bill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there,

i am looking for someinformation on Taiwan. I currently live in South Korea, but it's almost impossible to purchase a decent touring bike or frame here.
Can you tell me if there are many stores in Taiwan that stock the Surly LHT? size 54cm for 26" wheels.

any info/links would be great.

thanks,
Collie