Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Gorgeous Riding Weather!

Maybe I'm just over-excited now that the pins in my hand have been pulled and I'm riding again, but my last two rides in the hills have been wonderful!

Leon and I met up with Lucas yesterday afternoon for a push up to Helen's. The hills were clear, cool, and car-free. I woke up early this morning to meet up with the Bryson crew. Five of us looped the loop at a nice and refreshing pace.

I'm planning on meeting Bill B. for his Friday morning ride- TAS at 5 am. I'm also planning on going out Sunday afternoon for a Helen's climb. My tentative departure time is 3 pm- if you're interested in coming along, leave a comment to this post.

Hope to see you out there!

Bill O'B

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bill, glad to hear you are back out on the bike. Enjoy the riding.

Andre said...

hi,
you've been featured here: http://taiwanblogs.blogspot.com/

obrien said...

See you there a 3:15 or so, Alex. We may be there a couple minutes before. We're meeting Lucas up over the back of Helen's at 5:00; we plan on getting back around 6ish...

Bill

Anonymous said...

See you there
Terry from Taichung.