Friday, September 16, 2005

YCC Riding Notes: Post rides to the blog!

Hello cyclists!

What gorgeous cycling weather! I can't believe how perfect the riding has been recently. My rides have been snuck in here and there; apologies for not posting any group rides. I did see that there is a regular 6:30 am Saturday ride heading out with Brenda Huff. I hear that Steve and Leon and the boys are planning some pushes this weekend.

I'm away to the States tomorrow morning for ten days, so I won't be posting any riding notes for a little while. Please continue to make use of the website. To post a ride, just send an email to yangmingshan.taipeiycc@blogger.com with the post title in the message subject and the posting in the message body. To check if there is a ride heading out, visit  http://taipeiycc.blogspot.com

Have fun out there!

Bill

No comments: